University of Iowa investigators (faculty, staff and students) should be aware of specific aspects of the conflict of interest in research and institutional conflict of interest policies, and the resources that are available to help navigate these policies.
In this section, you will find
- how a conflict of interest can impact human subjects research
- how to complete an eCOI disclosure
- how a conflict of interest in research might be managed
- how to include sub-awardees/subcontractors on funded research with COI requirements
- how to find information on the Open Records (Sunshine) Act